Wednesday, July 28, 2010


Hey Guys,

I will be featured in a series of online Concept Design workshops with (CGMW) CG Master Workshops. I will be doing a Character Design for Games workshop on Sunday Sept, 12. The workshop is only $25 and will be streamed and available the entire day for 24hrs. I will also be doing a 1hr live QandA the same day. James Paick (Naughty Dog),Nico Marlet (Dreamworks), Anthony Francisco (Project Offset) ,KeKai Kotaki (NCsoft), Patrick Faulwetter (Gotachman), and Peter Han (Trion Network) will also be doing some workshops throughout the month of Sept-Oct. So for you people that can't make my class in SoCal, here is another option.

http://cgmwonline.com/

19 comments:

Mr Colin said...

Super Sweet!

ian said...

I just might sign up for one or two. Thanks for the heads up!

Jason Scheier said...

so happy to see your doing this workshop!

Chainsaw said...

thx for the support guys. Jason, it has made me particularly proud to see you become a teacher.

ian said...

Carlo, I'm curious if the pieces you post here are what you would consider finished concept art or just sketches. I love the work you do but was wondering if these were just for fun or if some details are left undeveloped intentionally when doing character concept art.

仲惠娟惠娟亨 said...

愛,拆開來是心和受兩個字。用心去接受對方的一切,用心去愛對方的所有。......................................................................

Davidk214@gmail.com said...

wow Im definitely loooking forward to it!!

惠慧萍婷 said...

Knowledge is a treasure, but practice is the key to it.................................................

蔡曼鄭美玉屏 said...

良言一句三冬暖,惡語傷人六月寒。......................................................................

文王廷 said...

生活總是起起伏伏,心情要保持快樂才好哦!!............................................................

joverine said...

Luvin' your style, surprised I've only just discovered your blog now...
adding it to my blogroll asap

cheers!
joe

Justice said...

Will we be able to download the seminar afterwards?

Good luck man.

家則治則治則治瑋 said...

人因夢想而偉大,要堅持自己的理想哦!............................................................

7987 said...

快樂,是享受工作過程的結果......................................................................

陳欣陳玟珮陳玟珮琦 said...

在莫非定律中有項笨蛋定律:「一個組織中的笨蛋,恆大於等於三分之二。」............................................................

舒夏怡 said...

Necessity is the mother of invention..................................................................

Jason Scheier said...

Thank you Carlo! Your class was one of my biggest inspirations.. For that my friend I thank you!

Roger Adams said...

I'm really excited for this. Just signed up.

EL GRAFIKADOR said...

tu arte es de lo mejor... un abrazo